Sunday, August 24, 2008

My first born from baby to little boy . . .

I just finished creating Owen's second year montage (i.e. my excuse for a baby book).

I think if you click on this link, you should be able to preview it. You can also compare it to his first year to see just how much my first baby has changed: http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=f25131b2b721c5ba9cb6e&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

While a part of my heart aches at the thought of how quickly the last two plus years with Owen have flown by, the boy he has become makes that same heart swell beyond measure. He can now express his love for me vocally, and through the most amazing hugs and kisses on earth. He is an incredibly affectionate and sensitive little boy, with one heck of a zest for life.

Kinda makes ya feel like maybe you are doing a little something right after all.

I'll post the start of Baby E's montage when it's complete.

Edited to add-at the same link you can find the start of Emmett's montage as well. Being that we're only at month 4 of his first year, there's still quite a bit of work to be done, but at least I'm not completely neglecting the poor second child.

4 comments:

Katie Houle said...

Hi Lindsay,

I got your blog from Angela's. It's been a long time since Boulder and living at 2000 Walnut St. I'm so glad you and your family are doing well. The pictures are great. It looks like you have a very happy family. Tell Aaron Hi and keep in touch- curly_q_kate@yahoo.com.
Have a great trip to Colorado.

Lindsay said...

Katie,
It is SO good to hear from you. I got your email (a long time back) and unfortunately I was furiously attempting to wrap things up at work before going on maternity leave, and I never had the opportunity to respond.

I'd love an update and to know how you're doing. We'd also love to see you if you'll be in Colorado when we're there.

Email me and let me know.

Angie said...

Hey, the Walnut gang is geting back together. Maybe we should have a reunion:-)Could you imagine...
Love the pics of your boys. I think you are doing a great job. These montages take alot of time, so way to go mom!

Katie Houle said...

Hey Lindsay,
I was out of town this pass week so I just saw your message. Have you already visited Colorado or is that this week? If this week, I would love to meet up. If not, too bad. Keep in touch. Hopefully I'll see you soon.
What's your email address?
Thanks!