Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Captured Memories

When Baby E was six weeks old we packed up our new family of four and headed out for family pictures.

While such an undertaking is typically crazy and stressful, Stacey Rainer, who is a mother of (six, I think) and a wonderful photographer in the Chambana area, made the experience an amazing one. She captured beautiful shots of our family in its natural state. Rather than trying to force us to pose, she shot away as I rocked and nursed Baby E, Mr. O munched on cookies she provided, and the Hubs read a story to Mr. O. It was a wonderful experience, and I'll treasure the pictures forever.

I invested the majority of our photo budget on prints for around the house, but I decided to shell out a few extra dollars for a disc of photos that I can use in a montage of Baby E's first year.
I thought I would share a few of those photos here. Stacey deserves the advertising, as limited as it may be on my humble blog. So if you're in the area and looking for an amazing photographer, consider her among your options.









3 comments:

Quigs78 said...

SO beautiful! Your boys are adorable!

I'm getting better with taking everyday pictures, but I haven't had the kids in for professional pics since last Christmas!

I'm so lazy.

Lindsay said...

Thanks quigs.

I'm horrible with taking pictures as well which is why I have to schedule professional pictures--or the moments just don't get captured.

We've used Christopher Roray, Allison Sanborn of Sweet Pea Photography (Savoy), and Stacey Rainer. All three are great and all have particular benefits depending on what you're looking for.

Let me know if you're thinking about getting some pics done, and I'll share the others work with you as well.

We should grab a drink sometime--I'm sad I missed Boltini. I've got to get back on the me time boat sometime soon or I may sink.

Larkinsmom said...

.... the one of you holding the baby made me sob and I have no idea why. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family - find the me time girl...I'll pour :)